Human Resources (HR) Assistant
We are looking for a full-time Human Resources (HR) Assistant to join our growing team. The HR assistant will undertake a variety of HR administrative duties and support HR. This is an entry level position with potential for growth.
· Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
· Prepare information packets for new hires, welcome emails, etc.
· Complete reference checks and assist with background checks and employment verifications
· Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation
· Assist with benefit enrollment, PTO/Sick documentation and payroll
· Schedule and coordinate interviews as needed
· Backup for all receptionist duties and responsibilities
· Payroll processing and other related duties as assigned
· Assist with updating Policy Manual, projects and department tasks as assigned
· Excellent communication skills
· Self-motivated and willing to take direction when required
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
· High level of detail and accuracy
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Must have basic computer skills with accuracy (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
· Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Minimum of 1-2 years in human resource functions or equivalent exposure to administrative functions in an office environment.
Healthcare reimbursement, dental, vision, life insurance.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves