The Project Manager (PM) successfully manages product development for new, custom, and existing products. The PM could take on other projects too for sales and marketing and or operations. This candidate will have the overall responsibility for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to deadlines within budget and with high levels of customer satisfaction. This includes acquiring internal resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. Work with our engineering teams in the US and China to ensure that product is produced at the best cost and on time.
· Develop the implementation project plan and officially start projects by conducting kick-off meetings with sales representatives and engineering. Project plans outline the scope, schedule, and budget of the project, as well as each party’s responsibilities and mutual commitment to contribute adequate resources to follow the plan.
· Work with the sales team as the contract is signed, becoming familiar with contract requirements, project modifications, and other specific background information.
· Conduct planning sessions with the client’s key functional leaders to create a series of documented management plans that specify the project plan and scope.
· Schedule resources, assign responsibilities, and monitor progress to ensure compliance with the project plan, immediately notifying affected parties of any schedule changes.
· Obtain regular feedback regarding project status and quality of service and take immediate corrective action as required.
· Communicate completion of milestones to clients and secure formal acceptance from them.
· Upon project completion conduct meetings with clients to ensure a smooth transition of product and or services from implementation to support.
· Communicate with the executive management team regularly, ensuring timely delivery of schedules and revenue projections; relaying personnel, client, contract, and departmental issues; seeking assistance as needed with meeting revenue goals; and responding to directives that are issued to meet department goals.
· Maintain the team’s SharePoint and or ODOO keeping all information current, including client site schedules, vacations, and days reserved for projected events.
· Two to five years’ experience.
· Manufacturing experience working with engineering teams
· Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, technical environment.
· Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as good listening skills.
· Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and persuasion skills.
B.S. Degree (mechanical engineering, electronics engineering, materials, management)
PMP certification or equivalent experience desired.
2 - 5 years’ experience
Healthcare reimbursement, dental, vision, life insurance.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves