Shipping Logistics Specialist
Primary responsibility will be to provide excellent customer service with outstanding service for logistics and shipping of VAULT’s products. The candidate will be fulfilling orders generated from the VAULT sales team. The shipping logistic specialist is responsible for identifying and fulfilling the accurate product and quantity on orders, and securely packaging and labeling the shipment properly. To be successful in this role and meet or exceed company targets, this candidate should feel comfortable communicating with people at all levels. This role requires an energetic, creative, process-driven and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills. This role has tremendous opportunity for growth and upward mobility at VAULT.
· Maintain an up to date understanding of products to properly fill orders.
· Execute proper procedures to pack and prepare shipments to customers.
· Maintain stock for shipping supplies. Let Sales Coordinator and or Sales Operations Specialist know in advance when supplies are low so they can order.
· Notify the Sales Operations Specialist or the Sales Coordinator when returned product arrives.
· Must coordinate completion of preparing shipments with carrier pickup times.
· Understand who to go when questions arise.
· Keep accurate inventory of main warehouse and small shipping warehouse.
· Keep work environment clean.
· Clear understanding of company mission and values
· Responsible to stay until all packages have been picked up or take to the mail facility if needed
· Additional responsibilities may be added
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Attention to detail is a must. Must have great organization and prioritization skills
· Must have basic computer skills. (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, ERP)
· Excellent Customer Service
· Have a basic understanding of shipping procedures and shipping companies. (UPS, DHL, FedEx). Domestic and International shipping knowledge
· Freight and Logistics experience is a plus
· Analytical problem solving
· This is a physical position, and candidates must have the ability to lift over 35 pounds and stand for long periods of time.