Primary responsibility will be to provide excellent customer service with outstanding service for logistics and shipping of VAULT’s products. The candidate will be fulfilling orders generated from the VAULT sales team. The shipping specialist is responsible for identifying and fulfilling the proper product and quantity on orders, and securely packaging and labeling the shipment properly. This role has tremendous opportunity for growth and upward mobility into a full-time position. In order to be successful in this role and meet or exceed company targets, this candidate should feel comfortable communicating with people at all levels This role requires an energetic, creative, process-driven and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
• Maintain an up to date understanding of products to properly fill orders.
• Execute proper procedures to pack and prepare shipments to customers.
• Maintain stock for shipping supplies. Let Sales Coordinator and or Sales Operations Specialist know when supplies are low so they can order.
• Notify the Sales Operations Specialist or the Sales Coordinator when returned product arrives.
• Must coordinate completion of preparing shipments with carrier pickup times.
• Understand who to go when questions arise.
• Clear understanding of company mission and values
• Keep accurate inventory of main warehouse and small shipping warehouse.
• Keep work environment clean
• General maintenance and upkeep of the facility
• Produces components by assembling parts and sub assemblies
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Attention to detail is a must. Must have great organization and prioritization skills
• Should have some Customer Service Skills.
• Have a basic understanding of shipping procedures and shipping companies. (UPS, DHL, FedEx)
• This is a very physical position, and candidates must have the ability to lift over 35 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
GED or Highschool Diploma
Healthcare reimbursement, dental, vision, life insurance.
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves